1- I wish to be an intelligent man, what should I do?
     Holy Prophet Replied, "Fear Allah".

2- I wish to be a loyal servant to Allah and do what He wants me to do?
     Holy Prophet Replied, "Read the Qur'an."

3- I wish to be enlightened and have peace of heart?
    Holy Prophet Replied, "Remember Death".

4- I wish to be protected against enemies?
    Holy Prophet Replied, "Trust in Allah".

5- I wish to follow the Straight Path?
    Holy Prophet Replied, "Do good to others for Allah's sake".

6- What should I do so that Allah does not abase me?
   Holy Prophet Replied, "Do not respond to the desires of your flesh".

7- I wish to have a long life?
    Holy Prophet Replied, "Praise and thank Allah".

8- I wish for prosperity?
    Holy Prophet Replied, "Be in a state of ablution at all times".

9- How can I save myself from the hellfire?
    Holy Prophet Replied, "Protect your eyes and your tongue and your hands and what is below your waistline against evil".

10- How can I cleanse myself from my sins?
      Holy Prophet Replied, "Shed tears for what you have done and repent by undoing what you have done wrong".

11- I wish to be a respectable person?
      Holy Prophet Replied, "Then, don't ask for anything from anybody".

12- I wish to be honorable?
      Holy Prophet Replied, "Then don't divulge (tell) the wrong doings of anybody".

13- What should I do to protect myself from the tortures of the grave?
       Holy Prophet Replied, "Recite the Surah Mulk".

14- What should one do to be rich?
       Holy Prophet Replied, "Read the Surah Muzammil".

15- How should I calm my fear of the day of last judgment?
      Holy Prophet Replied, "Remember Allah before you eat anything and before you sleep".

17- What should I do to feel the presence of Allah when I make my prayers?
      Holy Prophet Replied, "Give the utmost care in taking your ablutions and in being clean and pure.

2 Responses so far.

  1. shandar says:

    Asslam O Alaikum
    Sir I want to know the coman name of Holy Prophet salala walehi wasallam & Allah Subhan Wa tala

  2. Ahmed says:

    First Name Of Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam is MUHAMMAD.

Leave a Reply